1. Quilt for the hubs - finished the quilt top, assembled the quilt back. Just need to get it basted, quilted, finished. This sucker is going to take me forever to quilt, but that's okay!
This quilt is huge!
2. Finish my EPP quilt - nothing got done on this one. I tabled it because I am still undecided. I have a feeling I will be machine quilting this one, but am scared to start.
3. New Christmas stockings and placemats - well I finished the stockings but not the placemats. I just ran out of time for that! And I forgot to take a pic of the stockings before packing up all of the Christmas decorations the day after this year....oh yeah, last year it was Feb, this year day after!
4. Piece my Single Girl quilt - DONE!! this is a slight change in plans since I discovered that I get too cold at night to sleep under a quilt. I love them for the couch and to sleep with, but need more warmth in bed! I paper-pieced this one with Anna Maria Horner's Loulouthi line (with a few more AMH fabrics added) and Kona Pepper for the solid. I ♥ it!!
5. Christmas quilt, with Brrr fabric - quilt top pieced! Again, meant for this to be a queen quilt, but opted for lap size after all. Debating adding grey borders or not.
Removed from the list:
1. Baby quilt for new niece/nephew - this will be postponed due to my SIL miscarrying at 13 weeks.
2. Project for Out to Sea fabric - I know what pattern I like, but am waiting to finish some things first!
So, I currently have 5 quilt tops that need to be finished before I start anything else!! I'm much better at starting projects than finishing them, ugh. One of my New Year's resolutions is to finish all my unfinished projects before starting anything new :o)
I'm linking up with Kelsey at Kelsey Sews!